Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rae and Phillip's post


Rae 's just been to Charlie's cafe today as the gym group was called off - he says "I had coffee and toast, it was alright, I liked it. Glynis and Jill from our place are in hospital, I hope they get better soon. Yesterday I went to Warrington with Chris, it was alright, I had a full english breakfast, egg, sausage, beans and toast - it was from the market cafe, it was nice, I got a newspaper and the Radio Times too. I'm going to see Joan on Saturday, that's my sister, I'm looking forward to it."

Phillip Nield also went to Charlie's today; "I had milky coffee, it was nice, I'd recommend it. We had a change from the gym today which was good. We went for a good walk too, but we'll be back at the gym next week. I had a nice weekend, chilled out. This afternoon I'm going into town as usual with Charlie to spend my money!"

No comments:

Followers