Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Karen's post

Karen has been fantastically helpful today taking photos, and having her photo taken by our Chester head office photographer Andrew whilst she was taking someone else's picture!



Karen has brought in a photo for us today from when her mum used to work many years ago at Silverdale Special School.

Karen says: "She looked after the boys there, she was head house mother and she enjoyed it very much. She helped keep the boys clean and changed them when they needed it. She sometimes used a hoist to lift them up. She's very kind so I think she was very good at her job. She also worked at Hartford Tennis Club looking after the children there and helping teach them.

I'm proud of my mum and my dad too. Dad used to play cricket years ago and he used to win a lot and won a medal. He won at golf too and he works at mid Cheshire College. This photo shows me and my mum and dad and two of our friends from Hartford when we were all on a cruise last year. "

No comments:

Followers