Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hello again from the tai chi group!


First up is Anne Hodkinson who says: "The weather is very nice, nice and sunny, it makes you feel as though you want to go out. I'm looking forward to going out to tai chi, we did a new exercise last week, it was hard but I did well."
Susan Taylor is next, she says: "I like it now it's hot, it feels like Spring. It's nice to wear spring clothes not winter clothes."
Jamie Walker has a very nice Dr Who T shirt today that says on it 'Dr Who, the Monsters are coming'. Its not in this picture as the camera is playing up! He says Dr Who is coming back soon, it's the best programme on tv and the daleks are the best monsters! He's looking forward to tai chi and says he's the best!
Anthony O'Sullivan says:"Liverpool played Man U on Sunday and they won! 3 - 1. Liverpool are a good team. I watched at home on Sky. It's good having Sky. I watched Eastenders too, there was a fight between two women. I like Eastenders!"

No comments:

Followers