Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

More news from the Old Fire Station

Derek Powell says this morning: "I went shopping in Winsford on Saturday, and went again yesterday to the Dingle Centre for lunch. It was liver, then mince pie and custard, 10 out of 10, I'd recommend it. We went into B&M bargains but didn't see any bargains I'm afraid! I like Winsford though, the shopping centre is good."

Karen Morrey is next up as she's itching to get back to her knitting! She says: "I've got a new office at work now I'm in the Green Space team! The leisure team is moving soon too, that's where I used to work before I was promoted. I found out it was Phil Harding, my boss who nominated me for the Staff Award. Even though I didn't win, it was nice to be nominated. I went to the Dingle centre yesterday too with Derek and I give it 10 out of 10 too!"

Tracy Radcliffe is next and she says:"I have been doing more knitting nancy with Karen and I really enjoy it. I'm making a rug, its nearly as big as a football so far. It's blue and white and pink, all different colours. I've been doing jobs around the house too, filling the dishwasher and cooking, things like pasta."


Barry Williams is up now, pictured here with his new lorry, which is a Foden lorry owned by Ken Abram, and we've had a look at their website; http://www.kenabram.co.uk/ which has some pictures on it, but not his Foden's lorry. We printed off some off the pages and Barry said: "it's very good!"









No comments:

Followers