Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Phillip & Rae's post

Today Phillip Nield says: I went to the gym again today, I went on lots of different things and worked really hard. The best thing about coming to the Old Fire Station is going to the gym, going into town, and seeing all the staff. I'm going into town again this afternoon, I like Northwich. I'm going to get some football stickers from the post office, I'm going to see what I get, I'll show you after!"
Rae Williams says; "I went to Chester yesterday and had a nice hot meal, meat, broccolli, potatoes, very healthy! I got a paper and a radio times. We walked all around the wall, not up it but all the way around so we got a healthy walk. I was working off the snacks I had on Monday night!"
Karen Morrey blogged this morning but she's trying to get in as many photos as she can today! She's definetely winning!







No comments:

Followers