Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hello from a Sunny Old Fire Station!

It's extra busy in here today as we have the biggest Blog group ever, standing room only, and I've already had to get under the table to be able to take a photo! Anyway, we're going to start with the tai chi group news as they're off in a minute - so here goes!


Sue Taylor is looking lovely today in lilac and is very smily, she says she likes the sunshine. Yesterday she went to Winsford to the Dingle Centre for lunch, it was steak pie and syrup sponge for afters and she gives it "10 out of 10, it was nice". She says the staff are all lovely and friendly and recomends it to everyone.


Annie Hodkinson says: "I went to the Dingle Centre too and enjoyed it very much, the steak pie was especially nice, I enjoyed that! On Monday we were too late for aqaufit so we had a good long walk into town and then had a walk round Roker Park in the sunshine, we had our sandwiches there too. The staff have got it looking nice for the spring. We saw Simon there having his lunch."


Jamie Walker is looking good in his Bobby Moore football shirt today. Jamie says he likes playing football on Fridays, and agrees it'll be nice if it's still this sunny on Friday. We asked him if he was the best on the team and he said; "I am!"

Anthony O'Sullivan is next and he says: "I took my two dogs for a walk last night, they were good. We went to the park near the big road, it was nice weather, sunny. I've got work tomorrow, I'm looking forward to it, I like work, cleaning the scooters for people."

Derek Powell is having a peaceful morning with us here and not going to tai chi - he says: "I went to Warrington at the weekend and found some bargain jigsaws in the charity shops, I like doing them at the library on the computer too. I like ones with pictures of people on the best. We went to the market cafe for dinner and I had a nice snack, it's worth a look in if you're in Warrington."


No comments:

Followers