Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Working hard in the community



Hi, my name is Chris Steadman, I go to Meadowbank Lodge Day Centre. The cds group use the community house on Greenfields Estate twice a week and for the past few months I have been working voluntary with the caretaker on the estate, clearing litter up and keeping the estate tidy. The caretakers are really happy with me and they bought me a present to Thank me, a liverpool mug and keyring with my name on I was made up because I love Liverpool FC and i brought the mug and keyring in the centre to show everyone.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Messages from the Old Fire Station:
I remember you from Greenbank School, the mug is very nice, well done from Pete Edwards.
Patsy Scott from the Old Fire Station says she's very proud of you!
Susy Blowers says well done!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Pete, how are you doing? from Chris at Meadowbank

Out and About with West Cheshire said...

I'm fine Chris, how's your work going? from Pete Edwards
Hello, well done at work, how are you doing? from Neil Price from the workshop

Anonymous said...

Hi Pete, I remember you, would you like to come over and see us at Meadow Bank one day?
From Chris at Meadowbank

Chris at Meadowbank said...

Hello Neil mate, I remember you too. The workshop was good. How are you doing? It would be nice to catch up one day. From Chris at Meadowbank

Neil and Pete, Old Fire Station said...

Hello again Chris from Neil and Pete - we're hoping to come and see you at Meadowbank one day soon on a newsletter trip out to get some stories - we'll keep you posted
Pete & Neil

Followers