Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hot Gossip for today!


Sue Taylor is first today. She's been out and about in town: "I went to cosy kitchen, it was nice, I had a nice hot chocolate, ten out of ten! "







Annie Hodkinson says: "We had a nice tea last night, crispy pancakes, Leanne cooked them, they were lovely. At aquafit on Monday I worked really hard, it was smashing, the music was lovely, nice music. Me and Elaine answered the phone to Nick when he called after that at Firdale, we said Jackie will be really pleased!" (((( Note from Jackie - I am very proud of you Annie for learning how to work the telephone door entry system at Firdale - well done, bet Nick was pleased too!)))))



Vera Lastoweckyi is pictured here with Jill Duffy, her keyworker. (Barry says: "she's my keyworker too!") Vera says: "I like baking, it's a bit easy, I used to bake with my mum, I can make Ukranian Christmas Cake. Jill says: "I am suprised and delighted and shall enjoy it!"





Derek Powell says: "I've been to Warrington again last weekend, with my sister again, we went round the arcade. Its new and its a good change from what was there. We had cheese baps from the market cafe for dinner, its nice there. The Valenitine's disco at the Drop In last Thursday was good too, some people wore pyjamas but I didn't this time. The food was nice, it was a buffet, my favourite bit was the disco music, Chris played some good songs, lots of people were dancing and I had a dance."

Karen Morrey is pictured here, she says: "I've just been promoted at Wyvern House, Christine Hickson told me at work. I work for the Leisure services for the council, and I was promoted because I've been doing well, I'll now be working with Bernie and Dee for Green Space, I'm looking forward to it, that will be from March. Jackie showed me today the New Years Staff Honours List and I've been nominated for an award as an Unsung Hero. I don't know who did it, I'll ask tomorrow and I'm going to show my mum and dad. I'm not a finalist but I feel happy and excited to be nominated."




Anthony O'Sullivan and Jamie Walker have had to dash off to tai chi, but Anthony says his dog was a bit naughty today, and he likes Superman! Jamie likes Dr Who and we think he should be the next Doctor! They're looking forward to tai chi!

No comments:

Followers