Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lots of news today!

Good morning from the Old Fire Station! We've got a very big blog group today as the tai chi group have joined us as there's no tai chi at the memorial hall. So we'd better get started with all our news....

First up is Derek Powell:




"I went to Warrington yesterday for a day out, looking around the shops with my sister. We got some bargains from the charity shops. We had lunch at the market cafe - cheese burger and coffee. It was really nice - 10 out of 10! The market is quite big, its all been changed around and its much better now - I'd recommend it for a day out. There's a new arcade, its all nice and new. On TV I watched Harry Hill on Saturday and the funniest bit was when he was fighting with some women."

Next is Mr Barry Williams:


"I looked on the Royal Mail website today but there were no pictures of lorries on it but we found some on the Big Lorry Blog. I'm getting a new truck soon, a Foden one. I've been to Sandbach market twice recently but didn't find any bargains. We went to the fish and chip shop for lunch and had pie and chips, peas and gravy which was nice. My favourite place to go on the bus is Sandbach, and Crewe too. I missed ice road truckers the last couple of weeks as someone had eastenders on, I'm going to try and catch it Friday."
Next up is Sue Taylor:
"I've had a new haircut this week."
The rest of the Blog group say:"its very very nice, its very smart, its lovely" so thumbs up to Sue for your new look!
Sue said she's looking forward to Tai Chi again next week. She showed us some of her tai chi moves with Pete and Annie at Wilf's Drop in last Thursday where Anne Marie cooked sweet and sour chicken and rice and we had a quiz about the Chinese New Year. Paul told us how to say Happy New Year in Chinese too. Sue said "It was fun."

No comments:

Followers