Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Rae, Pete and Neil's post


Rae says: "I went to the gym today and yesterday I went to Warrington and I bought myself a Radio Times and the Sun and I had a meal in the market cafe with Chris, egg and two rounds of toast. My niece lives in Warrington but she's moving soon. I got a cd too."




Pete Edwards has joined us too, after being busy at the gym all

morning. Pete says; " I think we should call the Blog the dual

carriageway as is has traffic moving on it. I enjoyed aquafit yesterday, I liked the exercise and the music, I was singing along to Baby you can drive my car by the Beatles. I like Kingston Town too."

Neil Price has also been working hard at the gym today; Neil says:"I've been on the weights, thats my favourite at the gym. I like them all and I did some sit ups too." Supervisor Nicky has just been in and told us how good Neil is on the treadmill aswell, she used to struggle to keep up with him!

No comments:

Followers