Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Our news

On Tuesday 10th January 2012 I have been swimming and blogging. At the weekend I've been helping mum cooking and cleaning up and making beds. This Sunday me and mum are going to the show. I love my mum millions and pounds. And I've been watching star trek enterprise and playing on my keyboard.


By Nicola Daffern





At the weekend I tidied my bedroom. On Sunday Elaine my carer cooked me and Neil a nice roast dinner. I helped Elaine to cook the meal because she was tired.

Today I went with Emma, Neil, Kevin, Nicola, Ricky and Neil to our Aqua fit session. I went for a swim first. When the session started we did exercises to music. It is very good for me and I really like it. When aqua fit finished I had another swim.
I feel very fit now that I have done lots of exercise.



By Suzy Blowers






No comments:

Followers