Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Looking forward to Holidays in 2012!





























































Stuart Davenport - I'm looking forward to going on a cruise with my mum and dad around the Carribean. I'll be having lots of nice meals and doing lots of swimming.


David Washington - I'm going away with some friends to Norfolk with Holidays with Help and when we get there we'll be doing lots of singing and dancing.


Eric Done - I'll be going on holiday with David Washington and I'll have a good time with all my friends.



Martin Powell - At the end of May I'm going away with my friends to Norfolk. We always have fun and I'm looking forward to having a great time.



VRCDS - We hope you are all looking forward to your summer holidays wherever you are going and if you're not going away we're all hoping for some great summer weather!

No comments:

Followers