Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

More about what we've been up to....



Rae Williams - On Christmas Day I had my dinner up at my sister Ida's house - sprouts, chicken, all the trimmings, bananas for pudding. Then we went to Sharon's house and Lindsey and John were there too, and a lady from Brazil and we had another lovely meal, turkey and all the trimmings with Christmas pudding - I was very full but I enjoyed it! I watched a film with Sean Connery and Michael Caine - Who wants to be King - which was good, and Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

For Christmas I had a dickie bow, a new hat, diary, tapes of Roy Hudd, cds of My Fair Lady and the Shadows, a dvd with animals, one about Colditz and the Dambusters, socks and slippers, a photo album, a calendar and two identical jumoers which Ida and Joan both got me without knowing the other one had!
On New Years Eve we stayed in and watched the film about Elizabeth and the Spanish Armada and Walter Raleigh who bought her back tobacco and a potato from America. Then we watched Jools Holland and went outside to watch all the fireworks.
On New Years Day I watched Morecambe and Wise - their life story which was good, and on the Bank Holiday Monday I watched Hattie Jakes and listened to Val Doonican on the radio. Yesterday I went to the pictures at Crewe to see Gullivers Travels and went to Subway for my dinner. Gullivers Travels was good, the best bit was where Gulliver saved the queen's life.
Richard Foster - I had xmas dinner with my mum and dad which was lovely and got lots of nice presents. Iwatched some good tv and Eastenders was great ! I brought in all my computer certificates to show everyone so I'll be doing lots more typing.

No comments:

Followers