Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year from all of us at the Old Fire Station and we hope 2011 is a good year for everyone!

Its nice to be back after our break - this is what we've all been up to......




Derek Powell - I've been to the pantomime at Crewe with my sister to see Aladdin . My favourite character was the genie. It was really funny, everyone in the audience was laughing. I would like to go again next Christmas to another one I enjoyed it so much. I had Christmas dinner with my family, my sister is a very good cook. We had a quiet New Year and watched some good things on tv, my favourite over the holidays was The Royle family.






Ian Billington - I've beeen enjoying looking at some new books about racing cars, old ones, and I've been using my DIY skills at hammering to put up some new pictures in my bedroom of old minis. I also got some good DVDs for Christmas and enjoyed my Christmas dinner, cooked by Dad, especially the sprouts. I had a quiet New Year, and have enjoyed watching all the trucking and bike programmes on TV.



Barry Williams - I stayed at my sisters for Christmas until Boxing Day - her name is Jane and she is a very good cook so I enjoyed my Christmas dinner - my favourite bit was everything! I got a new truck for Christmas, a MAN TGXSL James. C.C. Ferguson. My sister gave me a JCB tractor Fast Track which I have in my bedroom on my bookcase, and I also got some DVDs (Top Gear box set and one about buses and coaches) and two books about trucks which are really good. I was so busy reading I didn't listen to the Queens speech or have a nap after dinner or anything! On New Years Eve I had a quiet one too and watched TV. Over the holidays there were lots of programmes on about trucks and trailers which was good too, including Eddie Stobart.

No comments:

Followers