Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Nicky's Star News

Last week I helped  my  mum  at the week  end and put out the green  bin boxs  even though it was wet. I had a   day off   monday and had a   nice time. Its been   nice  tody I'm going to make a cake and disssh up the  dinner. I'm sat with  hazel and jean  and its nice looking  out side  back door. Karen  is  niceand its nice to clean up up my bed room and mary is nice. The bin  boxs go out thursday. On 18th august I go on  holiday again. Me and Mum are  shopping  on Friday and the  libry. Its  good  helping mum on sat  I swim and i liove seeing tim and  and amanda on sunday and  george and daisy.  i like swiming  and runnring.   we like to say to thank you  for   help  at help  at  fire station. We would like to do some barbequeing  one  wednesday  at   firdal  with jackie  paull  and  sue, and I would like to have carols singing  and party  time and discos.  it is  good chatte rbox 5  This is  nickey s story  and I'm going to do the shopping  it is good and I like birds  wacthing  whith marget and make cakes.
By Nicky Daffurn

No comments:

Followers