Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Kevin's TV picks



I watch Who Dares Wins on a Saturday night. It's presented by Nick Knowles but they have someone different calling the lottery numbers each week, sometimes Philip Scholfield or other people. I like the way they talk to each other on the show, I like listening to it. Two teams have to compete - if they get an answer wrong they have to go on the red square, sometimes they have to go in a soundproof pod, so they can't hear what's being said. They have to guess what's on the lists to try and win £50,000. One week there was a question about John Wayne's real name which was Marion Morrison - I never knew that before but I did know that Jo Columbo's real name is Peter. Ken Barlow's real name is William. Kevin Heath is my real name even though I can do Columbo impressions!


















No comments:

Followers