Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Jean and Hazels Birthday Blog.

Today is my Birthday! I will be celebrating tonight with a  meal at the Riverside. I am really looking forward to it!  There willl be 12 iof us for the party! There is me, Jean and my sister Hazel, Carol and ken, Ruth and John, Roy and margaret, Keith and Julie, and Paula and pam.

We are looking forward to reading the menu and deciding what to eat fir our tea.

Firdale friends have sang Happy Birthday to me and presented ne with a cake. I made a wish when I blew out the candle.

I have had a  love song CD and and a clothing voucher so I can choose what I would like to
spend it on.

Today we have had a helath discussion with a community nurse. We talked about health checks and healthy foods. It was useful and I enjoyed it.

I am planning to listen to my new love songs album this evening to see what all the songs are like.

Hazel is looking forward to being with her nine sisters and three brothers tonight.

Hazels has had a great afternoon in the centre and really enjoyed the laughter she shared with friends.

Oncce we get home we are going to get dressed up for our night out.

No comments:

Followers