Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012



Things I Like....






We will like to swim on Thursday, Monday, Saturtday and Tuseday. I enjoy cooking, cleaning up, helping mum outside , walking, doing the news letter on the new keybond. I like makeup on my face too. Today i would like to be good and help by making a cup of coffee and cup of tea blogging and cooking. Help mum make beds. Tim, Derke, Janson, Barry, Jean, Jean, Nicky and Jackie. Everyday I am happy today I like my mum and our folwers in the spring time. The colks will go forwards too. It is good to be back today . I like the roses and daffodils in the garden. I will go to town on Thursday to do some shopping and visit the library . Red is my favourite colour. Harry and Adam from Dynesty and Sam from Quantum Leap are my favourite characters. Thankyou for my bolgg today Jackie .

No comments:

Followers