Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Nicky's post

Nickys story wall - we like you jackie
and we like shopping and library time and swimming and football on saturday and keeping fit walking. Last Monday I watched the Queen on tv and Rolf Harris and Rod Stewart and Barry Manilow and Gary Barlow and Take That and I tidied up the bedrooms. I like ski-ing on tv and snooker and tennis. Margaret Ackerton is a swimmer and she's going to win lots of medals in the Olympics in 20 12. She did well. I cooked dinner - potatoes, fishfingers and peas and I also like curry and roast dinner. In the summer I hope we have another fete and I can serve teas and coffees and cakes again and there will be flowers and toys and chocolates and biscuits and fruits and books to buy. Hopefully it will be a nice day but not too sunny so we can keep cool. There will be sports too. Steve Ovett is my favourite runner. by Nicky Daffurn

No comments:

Followers