Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Jean In Disneyland



I have been visiting Disneyland Paris which is in France. We left Manchester airport on early Monday morning and set off to Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris. I was a little nervous of flying because I've done this before, but I really enjoyed it because it was very quick and the landing was fun. Once we collected our baggage we had to get a coach to our Disney hotel. The hotel was really exciting because it had Mickey Mouse on the wall which reminded me of next day where i would be in Disneyland. I spent all day at Disneyland and went on lots of different attractions but my favourite was the Dog ride, I also met lots of Disney characters like Donald Duck, Pluto, Buzz Lightyear, Mary Poppins, The Red And The White Queens and my Favourite of all Mickey Mouse.

No comments:

Followers